2.4
2092 Reviews

Aug 18, 2014
It is what it is

I got this card about 16months ago when my fico was about 530, got approved for 300, then 450, then 600 now 750. Yes they charge u 22.95 for every increase, yes they charge their annual fee in annoying monthly payments of 8.25 probably hoping u miss a payment so they can hit u with the late fee. My score is now 594 just got approved for cap one quicksilver for 300. This card is about rebuilding credit ive never dealt with the cust service, i make about 200 a month of purchases and sometimes make multiple payments on purchases. They do report to all 3 bureaus and it is accurate. Its helped me get my score up and yes when i hit about 700 ill probably cancel it as i get better cards with lesser fees in the meantime if i asked u would u pay me 99 bucks if i could get your fico score up 50points in a year u probably would if you looking at this review, well thats what this card can do. All the negative reviews are from stupid people not reading, yes express payments they charge, standard ones are free they take maybe 4 biz days and no your available credit isnt available til after it processes so maybe a week in total. Everything is in writing people just have to learn to read and they then wont get u with all these hidden charges.

Dec 21, 2018

WORST CREDIT CARD EVER!!!! PLEASE RUN!!!! I went out of town & used the card at Walmart & my card was immediately declined. I received a text to confirm the transaction. I received another text stating my card was cleared and ready to use again. Well, it wasn't. Customer service was closed. I called the following morning only to discover that if you're out of town & use it at Walmart they automatically place a block on your card and to remove this block you must FAX a copy of you Drivers License & a recent utility bill to their 'home office' it gets better, it takes 2-3 days for them to receive your fax & an additional 7-10 days for them to review it & release the hold on your card!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER heard of it taking ANY company 13 days to confirm I AM WHO I SAY I AM!!! Besides I answered every security question, social security #, address, phone number, last transactions!! I'M DONE!!!

All member reviews (2092)

Aug 05, 2021
Credit

Worst ever with rude customer service

Aug 01, 2021
Horrible

Please take these reviews seriously when we say this card is the worst and it sucks. I cancled this card with a balance because i couldnt do it anymore. The customer service sucks and i was hung up on multiple times trying to cancel the card. Payments are never processed on time. This card and company really upset me. I rather pay this balance off and totally forget about them

Jul 31, 2021
Great for vets and active service !

I am a disabled vet. I was in a accident to where I was in the hospital 2 1/2 months. I got behind. But once I got out, I got my card in order and they were very understanding. I highly recommend this company..

Jul 31, 2021
Horrible

I only had this card a week , I went over my limit and they reported it to the credit bureau and my credit has went down 36 to 56 points I will not be using this card again. I am going pay this card off and I will not be using this again.

Jul 30, 2021
Worst card ever

Customer support is trash they don't help at all. Please do yourself a favor and do not get this card.

Jul 28, 2021
The worst credit card I could imagine

The annual fee is super high and the credit limit low. There is almost no ways to talk to a live agent.

Jul 23, 2021
Not for building credit

I’ve had a $300 credit limit for over a year. Pay full balance every month. Never late. Applied for other cards and approved for 1000 plus limit. I asked why they say I don’t use the card enough. I told them the credit limit is too low to buy anything. Still no increase.

Jul 20, 2021
Worst company ever

Had card almost 5 months. I payed more than minimum balance due every month on time. On the 5th month made my payment, and thought it had been processed. I moved money from my checking to my savings. I received an email 5 days later that my account was closed due to insufficient funds. I called and explained, what had happened, offered to make payment and was told that my account would still remain closed. Now my credit score has dropped by 40 points. I was told when I pay off balance, I can reapply. Absolutely not.

Jul 20, 2021
Worst company ever

Jul 14, 2021
Worst credit card

Ive had this card for years and never had a credit increase, costumer service is the worst never saw any benefit from owning this card unlike my capital one venture and my discover.

11-20 of 2092