Great for Southwest perks††

$149

2.8

Feb 28 2019
Great Card!

I've had this card for a little less than 2 months and it has already paid for itself several times over! After meeting the $4k spend requirement, 30k bonus pts and Companion Pass was granted the day the next statement posted. This offer was perfect timing for me as I am doing very heavy traveling with my fiance this year. Boarding upgrades are credited immediately after purchase. CK scores at time of application were TU - 742 and EQ - 753. Income $75k per year. Automatically approved for $10,800. This card makes a very nice supplement to the CSR in my opinion.

Aug 23 2019
Great card but bad bank

I applied for this card and I started it out with Southwest Plus card and was approved and I made my payments on time never been late never open up Any disputes and I had the same card number .. and spend over 10 grand a year and all sudden my credit card is close by chase due to not having enough credit history....I explain to them that I'm missing three accounts off my Experian report and they refused to reopen it ... no more chase for me

Jul 19 2020
Got the card...

I fly on Southwest a lot....so this card pretty much pays for itself if you look at all the perks. Dealing with chase was a little rough...I did not get approved right away, and they also didn't even care about my Equifax or TransUnion score, they wanted my Experian score...which was frozen. Once unfrozen I got the card...about 2 months later after originally applying. But once I got it, easy to set up. Nice looking card. All my scores are above 750+ income over $100k/year.

Aug 27 2019
Chase is terrible

Love southwest but wish they had a better banking partner. Citi and Capital One offer great cards and benefits... chase leaves much to be desired.

Aug 23 2019