2.7

Jul 19, 2020
Got the card...

I fly on Southwest a lot....so this card pretty much pays for itself if you look at all the perks. Dealing with chase was a little rough...I did not get approved right away, and they also didn't even care about my Equifax or TransUnion score, they wanted my Experian score...which was frozen. Once unfrozen I got the card...about 2 months later after originally applying. But once I got it, easy to set up. Nice looking card. All my scores are above 750+ income over $100k/year.

Aug 23, 2019
Great card but bad bank

I applied for this card and I started it out with Southwest Plus card and was approved and I made my payments on time never been late never open up Any disputes and I had the same card number .. and spend over 10 grand a year and all sudden my credit card is close by chase due to not having enough credit history....I explain to them that I'm missing three accounts off my Experian report and they refused to reopen it ... no more chase for me

May 27, 2022
Card pays for itself

I use this card for everything, and pay it off once the statement closes. Points build up fast and for me it usually pays for 4 flights a year (two trips from CA to TX for my partner and I). I haven’t really had to deal with chase except to get my lost card replaced, but other than that it’s been a great card.

Jul 12, 2021
Amazing card

If you fly SWA and love to rack up points to earn free flights then this is the card for. 4 free upgrade boarding passes annually, 7,500 anniversary points and $75 flight credit offset the $149 annual fee. This card will be great to you if you be good to it. No problems here! :)

Jun 01, 2021
Chase sucks on all fronts

A second rate card with very few real perks. chase is not a card worth having in your wallet… not even for an emergency

Jan 18, 2021
LIMITED USE

The card is pricey and has limited use, not that many perks. Worse yet is their customer service, - very polite but unable to help due to lack of knowledge and authority to make any decisions.

Jul 19, 2020
Got the card...

Aug 27, 2019
Chase is terrible

Love southwest but wish they had a better banking partner. Citi and Capital One offer great cards and benefits... chase leaves much to be desired.

Aug 23, 2019