• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* intro for 15 months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* intro for 15 months

Horrible
LeviLambert Cardholder

Applied, approved for $3600, great. Card shows up really quick, then chase pulls my credit 2 more times, and then cancels card. Score dropped over 30 points from their BS. Horrible experience.

Nov 17, 2019

there something you did that chase has not forgot or you where over the five twentyfour rule

Dec 05, 2019

Chase had a class action suit for illegal practices. They lost and will not forget the people who won.

Jorjik Cardholder

This card is ok,but the customer care is suck..

Nov 14, 2019
Incomplete account documentation
cgchad Cardholder

I've had this card less than 1 month and already made a good size payment, and that's where the issue began.
What they don't tell you in any documentation is that they will show your balance as lowered by the payment amount, but if you look at your available credit it won't show the payment.

From what the customer service rep told me, they place all new accounts into a payment hold for the first 4 months. On my case nearly a week from payment date to phone call had lapsed and they said it would still be additional time before it cleared.

I ended up calling since I didn't know anything about this "payment hold" and to prove my payment has cleared they did a conference call with my bank, it was only after that that they released the hold..

They said that I would need to repeat that process over the next 4 months.. Other cards I have have never had more than a 2 business day hold.

I'm probably going to take a hit on my credit, but this account is getting closed, and probably before the first bill even is cut.

Nov 15, 2019

thats a common procedure banks do when you make large payments from external bank accounts, i wouldnt close this card for that reason because you will see it happens elsewhere, atleast keep the card thru the promo apr 0 percent on purchases and balance transfers

Nov 15, 2019

I just don't understand why people want the money posted to their acc't immediately. I suppose if your living hand to mouth then you would need access to the money right away, but waiting for the payment to clear for a few days for 4 months doesn't' seem like a big problem to me. I have a couple other cards that aren't posted the same day or a couple of days. I'm not living on credit so it doesn't bother me.

Nov 16, 2019

Is this something new they started?.....have 3 cards with them and never recall having to wait more than 2-3 days for payment to clear.

Oct 29, 2019
PRICEY!
Theath1130 Cardholder

The fees on this card do NOT make any sense. It's super expensive and you'll be paying off your debt forever. Luckily, my balancew will be PIF at the end of this month & I vow to never use them again. Discover is a much better card & bank.

Nov 18, 2019

PIF every month and you won’t have these problems. Discover will charge you interest too if you don’t.

Dec 09, 2019

This is a "Fee Free" card... What are you talking about...

Oct 20, 2019
Super low credit limit
Paco311 Cardholder

Made my credit score go down. Canceled it right away and score went up. Pathetic credit limit.

Nov 07, 2019

If you don’t mind me asking what was your credit score?

Chase Freedom Unlimited®