1.4

Nov 05, 2021
I applied for this card needed to start my credit

waiting for increase have had tte card now for about 6 months.

Oct 29, 2021
No Credit Line Increase Ever !!!

Not the card to build credit and no credit line increase ever

Sep 22, 2022
Extremely high interest and fees

This company sent me a preapproval letter trying to get me to get their card. 35.99% interest and $175 account record fee to carry their card with a $700 limit? My credit is halfway decent and this is a total joke! Please be very careful and read all their fees before applying for this card!

Sep 18, 2022
Terrible card

I'd give it a negative 5 star if possible! No credit increase, 99 dollar yearly fee for what? A measley 300 dollar limit? I've now improved my credit to mid 700 with card offers everywhere. Only if you must have a card, apply if not, use cash.

Sep 17, 2022
very small credit line $300

don't waste your time on your money go to Capital One of discovered

Sep 13, 2022
No credit increase and customer service was awful!

Have the card for about seven minutes waiting for an increase they said that they cannot increase it and I was getting other cards thousands of dollars more than with that card was offering so I finally just told them to set the countdown

Sep 10, 2022
Bad card

Don't get this card

Aug 30, 2022
Over priced

Stay away from this card.

Aug 21, 2022
Bad credit card

Bad credit card Had the credit card for more than five years with a credit line of 300 Never was increase then they increase the annual fee to 99 and I close the Credit card out and on my credit report the score was dropped very bad credit card it also said it had overdraft fee which they lied because my account went overdraft and they charge me a fee

Aug 12, 2022
$700 Credit Limit LOL

I have a $700 credit limit new card but, after activation I have to pay $175 For there annual fee before I have to use the card. Do not apply for this.

Aug 11, 2022
Joke

This is nothing but a joke. They approve me for a $700 credit limit and then told me it was gonna be $175 just for them to open the card. Told me it would be $12.50 each month for a fee of some sort plus $49 per year to have the card. It’s $200 a year that they’re charging just to have their card. That’s a bunch of crap. I told them to close the account. It’s a shame that they have to steal from people who are trying to improve their credit.

Aug 06, 2022
Only if you are Desperate

No credit line increase ever ! It's their policy . I closed my card after a year . It really served No purpose . There are better choices to build your credit . Try Capitol One secured card .