Rewards rate

$195 $95 for each additional user

4.2
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Apr 27 2019
Love the idea of a better card then Blac

Hope it listens to the black reviews and makes changes.

Mar 08 2018
Flashy ting ting

There are better cards out there no doubt. I wanted it cause it flashy and loud. Rewards ain't to terrible. The bonus for the card is the concierge services and chauffeur.

Jan 24 2017
Like the other reviews state...

I have had this card a few weeks now and used it multiple times, talked to a customer service rep just for security reasons due to apple pay but was a very nice gentleman and I could undrstand him unlike most other card companies.Like the others stated, if you want to swing another $500 AF then by all means do the black card. I am currently not traveling by plane due to having an infant at home but, as soon as we are ready I will most likely upgrade to the black card.

Jan 23 2017
Just applied...and YES!

I reviewed all three cards (Titanium, Black, and Gold). Since I already have the AMEX Platinum, and the AMEX Delta Reserve, I decided to not acquire another $450+ annual fee (AF) card. I am excited to get the card. My current TU score was 724... This card is no longer a Mastercard issued card; it's now a Barclaycard product. I have another card with Barclaycard (the NFL card). I am excited to have the card, not only for the generous CL, but the fact that it will spark conversation as a stainless steel card.

Jan 20 2017
Low end premium but quality imho

The biggest reason I got this is for balance transfers at the start. The rewards aspect is decent as well. For the price tag it is definately not a bargain by a long shot. But this card will get it done for you. If you can swing the black cards annual fee than I say go for it. But if you do not want that cards higher annual fee and do not mind a few less perks than this card is for you. This is my first "premium card" so I cant go by much else but I like it for what it is. I was approved with a 730 credit score. So I have a feeling I am on the lower end of it. Will update as time goes on (if I remember to)

Rewards rate