Regular purchase APR

$0

3.8

Dec 06 2019
No crazy fees!

Im just over a year out from my chapter7 and they approved me with no crazy fees! Im so happy someone is willing to help me rebuild my credit!

Sep 03 2019
Garbage company. I cancelled my card

I cancelled my card to avoid the annual fee since they only charge some people. They sent me a 0 fee offer after I had a $49 fee card and would not let me swtch. This seems to be a bumbling company that I do not trust. Don't waste your time.

Jul 12 2020

Jul 08 2020
Great Card, Great Company

I love the mission of the company, and the customer support. I just received my first credit line increase!

Jul 02 2020
applied on line, could not find my address,

I question this company as Credit karma said i would be approved. Could not verify my address.

Jun 28 2020
Great customer service and great app

Love this card. I’ve had it about 8 months and they have boosted my credit limit twice! The app is so easy to use and they have amazing customer service!

Jun 22 2020
Best Card so far

this company approved me with a score in the 5's. With my improved score in the 6's they did an automatic line increase which helps my scores even more. No wacky fees annual or otherwise. Love this card.

Jun 18 2020
Almost perfect

perfect for me, but I wish they would post pending charges faster.

Jun 17 2020
This is awesome so thankful to get this card

Thank you so very much. I so appreciate this card and so easy to get . and no money up front Thank You again

Jun 16 2020
Great card

I received pre approved in the mail, called and was approved, have had 0 issues, no annual fee, and after 6 months received a credit increase.

Jun 12 2020
Great product and great service

I obtained this card with no annual fee. There are no hidden fees so far, and the statements are prompt and accurate. I have had no problems with the prompt posting of my payments.

Jun 11 2020
I like it very much

It’s is a great card to have thanks for having me

Regular purchase APR