3.3

Mar 27, 2019
I love it!

There are so far no negative comments for this card yet!? Its amazing! They?re more trusting with your limits than any other card out there! I had about a 630 score and they approved me for 2,500! While capital one (was 300, is now 500) credit one (was 300, is now 500), first premiere bank (500), fingerhut (400) Wayfair (1000) and horizon gold (a personal mall card, 1500) were all lower limits compared to petal!? I absolutely LOVE this card so far!? I most definitely recommend it to others!? They?re better trusting for you to start off you credit right and not limit you so much because of your limited history.? I like how they check your bank records and go off that instead of your history.

Mar 10, 2019
Served its purpose....

Card is okay if you have limited choices due to low credit scores. With responsible use, they will report to all 3 bureaus although there are fees that you may incur at a high rate just to own this card. After a period of time, if your scores are high enough, I would recommend finding a better card with lower interest etc.

Nov 27, 2021
It's my favorite card!

Love it. Easy APP to use, quick approval and getting the card was quick. The limit increase program is great in the app and tells you exactly what you need to do in order to get an increase. Love it, it's a keeper.

Nov 26, 2021
HORRIBLE SERVICE - A HEADACHE FROM DAY ONE

I ONLY HAVE HAD THE CARD A FEW DAYS AND HAVE EXPEREINCED NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS - DO NOT GET THIS CARD - STAY AWAY - YOU GET NOTHING BUT A RUN AROUND WHEN YOU NEED HELP..... IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS I WOULD...

Nov 14, 2021
Disappointed

Took my time to research and decide on this card. I have a decent score and some better credit cards in good standing. Odd I would be denied. They consider odd factors and asked what monthly rent payment was. Sorry I pay California rent prices, then again I pay California rent prices.

Oct 12, 2021
They NEVER have your back

If you try to dispute anything with this card they will never believe you and you will never get any of your money back. I was charged over $1000 for a rental car and they do not even care. The customer service for this card is just hilarious because it’s so terrible.

Oct 04, 2021
Horrible trashy service! The card is Bogus! Trash!

be prepared to enter your information at least 50 times! Their application process is a repetition of entering your info n getting kicked back to beginner screen, over n over n over. Then when your approved, just read the fine print! These ppl share ur info with everyone! And I mean everyone! Whole process is a waste of your time and a violation of your privacy! I canceled my card! There's better cards out there! Believe Me! Don't apply for this trash ball of a card!!! Seriously! Don't apply For this Card!

Sep 29, 2021
No Annual Fee

This card came with a $750 limit and no upfront or monthly fees. I got it in July and so far they seem great. After making payments the balance reflects within 2-3 days max. I am very pleased!!

Sep 27, 2021
I don't recommend

They raise your payments very high. I thought they suppose to help the people with credit issues. I don't recommend

Sep 27, 2021
Worst card on the market, dont do it!!

Dont do it!

Sep 18, 2021
Great Card for Newbies

I have had this card for almost a year now. I really like this card, it doesn't have as many features or as high of a limit as some others but it has been great so far. I love that my payment gets posted overnight, so I never have to worry that I might not get a payment done in time to use it again for a large purchase. Some others have said they don't like the website/App but I find them to be super easy to navigate. I also like knowing exactly when I'm eligible for limit increases and higher cash back rewards. Most other cards make you guess at it.

Sep 16, 2021
I'm glad and thankful i was approved

I just love this card haven't have any issues at all everything smooth and accurate