3.7

Jul 13, 2021
Approved for AMEX Card - $600.00

I saw this recommendation from Credit Karma and decided to take a chance. I have a Transunion score of 784 with three negatives on my report which totals about $3,500.00 total. I was a bit disappointed in the $600.00 limit, but it is a start.

Jul 16, 2021
Outstanding approval odds...

Really Credit Karma!? I had outstanding approval odds for this card and I was declined. I have been working very hard on my credit over the past year and would not have applied unless I had good odds! I now have a hard inquiry. What a joke.

Nov 26, 2021
Outstanding

Credit Karma was really on point telling me to apply but I was little nervous but figured why not apply. So I did and best decision I could have made! Trying hard to rebuild my credit after a divorce best decision I made

Nov 22, 2021
Great Card. Low annual fee. Approved right awa

See title

Nov 21, 2021
I was treated very fairly

I didn't really need extra credit at the time, but ventured anyway, expecting possible refusal because I only have a mid-600 score. I was accepted & allowed $1k credit on an AmEx, which surprised me a bit. So far, the relationship is great. The rates could be lower, but that requires a better score, which I am working on. I would presently recommend CreditOne Bank's American Express Card.

Nov 20, 2021
Easily approved

Thanks to Credit Karma, in only a couple of months, I went from no credit score to upper 600s, and continuing to increase that score. I was approved for this card with $500 limit, which surprised me.

Nov 18, 2021
Thankful

I have been working hard to get my credit score back on track but no one was willing to give me a second chance until I saw this on credit krama and applied and was approved after being turned down by others I am very Thankful

Nov 17, 2021
This is an excellent card to have.

This has so many bonus featured to a card holder. I am glad that I had applied for this card.

Nov 17, 2021
False hopes ;-(

It’s not what I expected as a credit card.

Nov 15, 2021
Great card and opportunity

I’ve worked hard to build my credit and this care helped me buy a home.

Nov 12, 2021
Awesome

Just received it have activated it so far so good now I need to really see how it works I'm actually feeling good about this card

Nov 11, 2021
DONT DO IT!! Save yourself an INQUIRY

My credit score was a 650 when I got approved for it. My credit score dropped as a result of applying for this card and my account was closed they didn’t notify me they just closed my account. The reasoning behind the closure was because my credit score dropped. Do yourself a favor and NOT apply. It’s not rated 3.6 for nothing.