Great for Costco and cash back lovers††

3.5

Apr 10 2019
Lots of benefits
CreditKarma Member

Credit Karma matched my approval odds as being "very good". ?I applied and was approved with 4000 starting credit line. ?You have to be a COSTCO card member in order to apply & have this card. ?If you cancel your COSTCO membership your card will be cancelled. ?Keep that in mind when applying. ?

Nov 24 2018
Punitive reporting for usage
CreditKarma Member

This card has the best rewards of my three cards and I had to pay a big one time bill so I decided to use it. ?I paid the bill which was 90% of my limit and then paid off the card right away to avoid a high usage mark. ?They reported the high usage to Transunion immediately and dumped my credit score from excellent to fair on one fell swoop. ?They were absolutely useless on the phone. ?This card wil penalize you for use, avoid all Citi products.

Jan 22 2020
Impossible to get (help when you call NO HELP)
CreditKarma Member

Apply twice both times 670 /700 Score never missed a payment 100% of time. Oh you don't qualify yet try in 3 / 6 months again..yea right so you can ding my credit report. I'm going to just stay with walmart and Amazon....forget them period.

Jan 15 2020
Excellent odds for rejection
CreditKarma Member

So, I got this as a suggestion and applied to know that my application was rejected. Now I dont have the card and this is added to my credit report.

Jan 03 2020

Dec 28 2019
Don’t be discouraged!
CreditKarma Member

I got a weird letter in the mail so I called them and they did an application through the fine and was instantly approved when CK said low/fair odds of owning this card you HAVE to be a Costco member BUT the card pays for itself! 645 TU 675 EQ

Dec 27 2019

Nov 18 2019
Great Rewards program!
CreditKarma Member

Card works everywhere you go and the rewards program is great. You get all the rewards at the end of the year via email and you can print and redeem.?

Nov 07 2019
excellent approval odds and was declines
CreditKarma Member

I have been?a Costco member since 2001. Applied because have "excellent approval odds" and was declined. Now i will have that in my record and no card UGH!

Nov 05 2019
Like a small tax return every year.
CreditKarma Member

Customer service through Citi has been excellent. Love the website lay out and hey, it's Costco.

Nov 01 2019
CreditKarma Member

I applied at Costco and have an 805 score. It was denied because I lost a court case and have a judgement 6 years ago. When I called to speak to someone about it, they just said that if there is any judgements on your record, you are denied credit. I have other Citi cards but was totally shocked that I was turned down so quickly with no alternative.?

Oct 21 2019
Noooo!
CreditKarma Member

I was told I had very good approval odds my credit scores are 721 and 680 respectively. I purchased a Costco account in order to apply for this card....now I need to call them during business hours and have them process I return which I won't get till God knows when and took a hit on my score.

Great for Costco and cash back lovers††