JetBlue Card Reviews

Nov 28, 2018
Terrible customer service
Russadowling Cardholder

I enjoyed using this card for over three years. It has no foreign transaction fees and allowed me to take a few trips for free. However I recently detected some fraud on my card in the form of a $100+ cash withdrawal while traveling abroad in Ireland. I immediately called customer service, submitted a claim to the fraud department and got a new card. I waited three weeks for them to send me a letter telling me my claim was flat out denied. I called again explaining that i had never used the card for cash withdrawals and didn't even know if I had a pin. They again refused to listen to me and stated I "may have forgotten about" the transaction. I pushed further to speak to a supervisor who again would not listen to me. I understand the organization has policies in place to detect fraud and that those policies often work but they are wrong here - I did not make this transaction and I'm now stuck paying it because they don't value their customers enough to investigate further. I pay my bill on time every month and I don't have time to waste speaking to multiple representatives and writing letters. They did the wrong thing by me in this instance and I won't soon forget it. I'm done.