Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express Reviews

Jul 03, 2017
First Big Rewards Card!
Ahighfill Cardholder

Fico: 702 TU: 728 EQ: 729

I have 7 open accounts and an average age of credit of 2 yrs 7 mos. 27% utilization, 0 derogatroy marks, and 100% on-time payments. I was a little worried applying for this care because I haven't had very long of credit history and a pretty low number of open accounts.. I was town between this card, Chase Preferred, Milage Plus, Alaska Sky Miles, Barclay,  and Capitol One Venture. What got me with this one is the 70,000 bonus (limited time) and the companion ticket upon renewal each year. Application process was a breeze! Literally only a couple minutes to fill out, and within the time of hitting the submit button and my screen loading, I got a CONGRATULATIONS on the next page. Instantly got an email to register my account, which I did and opened to view that I got approved for a $10,000 CL. Once I redeem my bonus for this card, I think I'm also going to apply for the Chase Preferred so I'll have two cards to redeem with tons of different airlines. In the mean time, I've very excited to start using this card and racking up those rewards. Spend smart and earn big!

Jun 19, 2017
So much better then the Delta Gold
gvilleboy Cardholder

This card is a no brainer over the Delta Gold card. You can't beat the free companion certificate each year. I personally have never had any trouble with American express customer service. I love the mileage booster after you spend so much each year. The free checked bags & you can get upgraded on flights pretty easy.

Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express