Comerica Bank Reviews

Nov 11, 2017
Worst CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

They overcharged me for overdraft fess — first time ever — and even though I posted more funds into my account, they charged me for an additional 4 - $38 fees - based on nothing more than post dated information. There was NO MANAGMENT staff to speak to — the bank was left while the manager went on vacation with NO ONE TO MAKE decisions. I was then told to go to the “RESOLUTION”” line at Comerica Corporate - which turned out to be NONEXISTENT - they have given me the phone number to in-house technical support. They stole money from me. They will steal money from you. They do not send out statements - instead they CHARGE YOU to go online and see your information — in the age of data, they charge you to look at your account online ... Really? I thought I wanted a small local bank to run my business out of. Instead I got a small - understaffed, uninformed, useless bank that charges incredible fees for doing little to nothing.

How would you rate this bank overall?

What should others know about this bank?