Banking Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Bank Of Internet

Aug 18, 2016

the worst customer service! Can never reach anyone. Services are always unavailable and you are asked to contact customer service which usually cant help. I opened a checking for me and 2 savings one for each child. They closed the first savings account for not returning "signature form"- which I did send to them. I re-opened and opened the 2nd savings. They then closed the 2nd savings for the same reason - again I had sent them the form. I also set up for $50 to be automatically transferred to my checking every 2 weeks from main Wells Fargo account. They just randomly stopped transferring the $! Never use this bank!

Dec 03, 2015
Horrible bank

Horrible bank, terrible experience. Account got closed as soon as it was open with no reason why. Also they did not cancel billpay payments I scheduled online when I saw funds "available". Now I'm being charged returned fee from my merchants. Spoke to supervisor Neil told me account was closed because my deposit wasn't received and billpay were "cashier checks" and I owe them since there's no funds in account. They can close account at anytime without disclosing why. I did a dispute with my existing bank for deposit since It came out of my account. Also requesting letters from merchants were they charged me for returned "cashier checks". Imagine If I had my direct deposits transferred here and

How would you rate this bank overall?

What should others know about this bank?