Question

AlliH00

Will a medical bill supposed to have been written off as uncompensated care stay on my credit?
I have a collections account listed on my credit for a $981 medical bill which was supposed to be approved for uncompensated care and written off to charity like the rest of the bills. It was apparently a different part of the hospital that I was supposed to talk to to request that they apply the uncompensated care to the bill. When I found out it was on my credit I called and am having the hospital send the collections accountant the info showing it was supposed to be written off. My question is will having it taken care of delete it from my credit, or will it still show up as negative but satisfied? I need no negative credit to be qualified for the Honda Graduate Program in getting a new car!!