Why w/over 10 years of positive credit history is my credit score less than 800 already?
I do have student loans (paid on time), all bills are paid on time during this time frame, most home repairs were paid for UP FRONT BY ME, although an insurance co had to help w/putting a new roof on (They okayed it when I bought it then damage from hail and age caused me to have to replace it) but I paid almost HALF. So why is the Insurance one low??? I've had no damages/loss before/since. Are Men preferred for High Credit Ratings by Transunion?