Question

jmcIII

why isn't there an Experian credit report?
I see credit information from Equifax and TransUnion. Why not Experian?

Most Helpful Response

We need this

If Credit Karma want to be a useful site they must get the Experian score also. I have great scores on Equifax and Transuinon, but there still exists a bad item on Experian. So Credit Karma will not be the useful site we need unless they have all three. 

You can get it FREE

I was asking my self the same question, and the solution is simple go to http://www.credit.com/ and they give your Experian free... 

I Hope this may help you. 

hype8912

I just want to add a note that if your Experian credit report has a freeze on it, credit.com can not check your credit score.

Hello!

Thanks for posting.

Credit Karma does not have an arrangement with Experian at this time. We recently added Equifax to our platform. There are other websites where you can view or purchase your Experian scores. 

jmichelle1130

Will there ever be an arrangement? and If so, when?

The main reason they dont have experian.

Is because they want you to think you can clear your reports and have a clean record.

But experian is one of the largest of the 3 and they hold much weight.

So when most people ignore them.

They still keep a hold on all the negative information they still have.

I just recently went directly to experian and used my personal info to access it.

And they have many items on the report that should have been removed automatically or fallen off due to age etc.

Many items already gone from transunion & equifax.

So i went ahead and disputed all items today and will see if they clear it all up.

roses4you

Enter Your Reply did they clear off? 

You can get that by going to Experian.com and requesting it.  Of course, you may have to pay a small fee, but that's not a big deal if you really want all three scores.  After all, you are getting two of them for free here.  And, for this fee, Experian will give your FICO score, too, and that is the one many businesses use.

Experian Credit Score

Why is there no credit score or report for Experian? I can see Equifax and TransUnion. To get a complete credit profile, it is important to be able to see all three.