Question

dylanmondo

What happened to the calendar that showed when credit companies were going to report your balance?

TO FIND REPORTING DATE

Log into Credit Karma

Click on either TRANS or EQUIFAX - your score is shown.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and select SEE FULL CREDIT REPORT.

Next, select "ACCOUNTS" -  Now you will see all of your accounts.  To determine which day a  company posts to the Credit reporting agencies, click on the account name.  This will now open a window showing you all that you need to know about the account.  It will also show you the Last reporting date.  That date generally is the day of the month the company reports.  It is also generally 2-3 days after your DUE date.

Your review seems fishy to me

I dunno Allyle's...

You're 67, but you knew enough about the different site to navigate them for help?

You mentioned a 3rd party to refer him business...

Told a sad story with a victory ending using this guys services...

He has a rando email address from google...

and lastly but perhaps the giveaway that you are fake...is that you even know to spell out the domain part of the email address bc this site woudl have stopped you? lol  

Seems fishy to me, maybe like you are fake account and this is an ID thief> ?

i don't know of any calendar, but i can tell you all of my credit cards report the balance as of the end of the billing statement. watch for the balance on these dates and that is the amount reported...

Report your balance?

The only "calendar" I knew of, and is no longer showing up, at least on my reports, are the ones that show when something is due to be removed/will drop off, from my credit report. Are you by chance thinking of that calendar?

No idea.  Your reports will indicate when your accounts reported.

Good day everyone i’m a widow of 67 years old. My family needed help badly. My credit scores plunged into the 500’s, after being in the high 700’s. I have a lot of negative collections on my report. I made a bad investment with a so-called real estate agent, who was incompetent with my money. I’m not one who gives into defeat. I decided to sort for a reliable freelancer that will help me fix my credit. I read a number of recommendations about Alan Morrison Repair and his credit services on trusted credit websites, He’s fast and competent (Credit Karma, Disqus, Linkedln, Trulia, etc.). I can vouch for him 200%. I contacted him through his email (90creditspecialist @ g m a i l . c o m)