Should I be removed as authorized user to improve credit score
I'm trying to improve my credit score. After pulling a recent credit report, just realized that I'm still an authorized user on my ex-husband's credit card. The card has the longest history from all my credit cards (opened in 2001) - I have 2 other credit cards, opened in 2012 & 2014 but carry no balance. I don't have any other current debts (paid student loans in full last year). He pays his credit card each month (never missed a payment) but doesn't seem to be paying it in full any time soon. The credit balance thought is extremely high (97%). I'm wondering if removing myself as an authorized user will help my credit score or reduced it. thanks