Posted in Site Suggestions

posted collection account
Feb 24, 2014 You currently have 1 open account in collections. Accounts Activity
The following account is listed as in collections on your credit report:

Account: Balance: Payment Status:
1. RMG SYSTEMS $93 In Collections

I already spoke with RMG SYSTEMS listed above and they told me this collection was removed off of my Trans Union report on 4/10/2014. Since this activity occurred later than Feb 24, 2014, then why do you show this as still CURRENT on my credit report today? Why doesn't activity later than 2/24/2014 appear on my credit report? This is preventing me from seeing an accurate score from Trans Union. I believe my score would increase once this collection is no longer appearing. What will it take for you to post a more recent credit report later than 2/24/2014; preferably later than 4/10/14 so that I can see this collection removed? How hard is that?

Most Helpful Response

Calm down! Sometimes it takes a month for CK to update the information it receives from Transunion.  CK is supposed to be used as a tool to help educate you about your credit. The credit score model listed here is not an accure representation of your score, just a simulated guess. What do you expect from a site that offers you monitoring service for free? My fico .com can give you accurate credit scores. Also you can obtain a "free" copy of your credit report to see if indeed the item has been removed from your file. Do some research and get understanding before you go bashing someone that offers you free advice/service for your benefit....... #I'mjustsaying

Good luck my friend!

I am writing in regards to the $84

I was checking my credit and I saw an $84 collection from RMG. I never signed up or owe anybody but the four I have on my credit report. Why do I have $84 that came from no more. I am making payments for my student loan, and I am trying to take care of direct tv, comcast, crestleigh and fingerhut. Can you please take the $84 dollars off my credit report. I am not paying for something that I have no idea where it came from, and it surely wasn't me.