Odds of getting approved for a car loan?
Do you think I can get approved for a car loan? I am 29 and live at home with my parents, I make $41,000 a year plus a $1000 year-end bonus.

* I owe $10,488 between 3 deferred student loans
* I owe about $10,500 in credit card debt out of a $27,500 max limit between my 9 credit cards.

One bad thing though is that I have 8 "hard pulls" on my Experian credit report, but only 3 on Equifax report and only 4 on Transunion.

My current Experian score is 692 at the moment.

Do you think I can get approved for like a $20,000 car loan? I am willing to put down a $4,000 down payment if necessary. Please help!!!