Not paying an annual fee =late payment/no payment? Though Credited back after months
Hello All, Want to say thanks for help in advance.

After aggressively paying my debt off this past year to a well comfortable debt to income ratio, I overlooked something.

I had been charged in annual fee on my W.F platinum card. which had a 0 balance. This was 5 months ago, With no due date, I attempted to try to have it waived initially. No luck on that part.

Then disregarded it for awhile....My mistake..

Yes, It is my fault that I need not make a payment at first, Im still new to credit, And yes I should have looked for help, what's done is done.

This past week W.F had closed my Platinum card, Due to no payment received by me, But also credited back the whole annual fee charge.

I can live with the close card, though it will effect my overall utilization ratio.

My main question is.. Since W.F credited back the annual fee charge, but did not receive a payment from which had no due date. Does that count as a no payment?

Which will be put on my credit report?

I pulled up my credit report as of today recently, still showing my W.F card open. So the closed act has not been updated to my credit report yet,

I'm just concern.

Since I have a streak of 342 consecutive non missed payments

Input please??

Thank You All,