New tradelines have stopped appearing on credit histories (all three).
Despite all of my legacy accounts continuing to report to all three reporting agencies each month, I'm experiencing a very strange phenomenon. New inquiries continue to appear as they should, but no new tradelines which I established after a given date appear as part of my credit history at any of the three agencies.

I initially thought one lender simply wasn't reporting the new tradeline properly despite my history correctly reflecting the associated inquiry from the loan application. But a second and then third new tradeline now do not appear despite associated inquiries appearing which validate the correctness of their personal data.

All three insist they are automatically reporting monthly information and I have absolutely no reason not to believe them. I also have no reason to believe that any of the reporting agencies simply decided to stop reporting any new tradelines associated with my credit history after a certain date. Not even paying off one of the accounts which was an installment (auto) loan caused it to report.

None of my credit histories are or ever have been "locked". With all lenders insisting that they verified my application data and are reporting the account statuses each month, I have no reason not to believe them - except for the equally-mysterious fact that all none of the three reporting agencies contain any information - which I could understand if just one or maybe even two behaved this way.

Has anybody experienced something similar? If so, did you resolve the matter?

I'd be grateful for any useful assistance and thank all contributors in advance for their helpfulness.