Question

domsdoll

Need a car, have 613/692 credit rating, no money for down payment.Where do I try to get a loan from
My car blew up yesterday and cannot be repaired. My Credit Karma score is 613 and Vantage score is 692. I have no money for a down payment and need a really small monthly payment. What is my chances of getting an auto loan? Also, is it better to finance through a bank, credit union, or the dealership. I have no outstanding debt, but have a bankrupcy on me that will be only three years old at the end of November. This sucks!