My repo'd car loan is showing as a credit card.
According to Credit Karma my repossessed car is showing up as a credit card on my account. Even though it was paid off in full when the car was auctioned I can understand why it's still on my account, though it's a bit confusing.

On top of that the money that was put in a savings account for me by the credit union (the car sold for much more than what I owed so I was given back some of the money I had put as a down payment) is showing up as an unpaid loan. I think it's definitely affecting my credit score which makes no sense, seeing as it's NOT a loan but my actual money.

How do I fix this?