Question

mlaurie01

Medical Bills effecting credit
My ex-wife openly admits that she won't pay her half of our children's medical bills. I still pay my half by finding the bills on my insurance website.
The kids are covered by my insurance policy but she ONLY lists herself as the Guarantor with all Dr's/hospitals. So will her choice to not pay effect my credit since they're on my insurance? Or not because she is the only guarantor?

She has done this multiple years in a row, and I've never seen any negative collections, but i don't know how long medical bills take to hit.