Question

trueprophet

medical billing fraud; when right becomes wrong and wrong becomes right.
I am insured with United Health Care and while checking medical charges I noticed a fraudulent charge that was billed by a radiologist for $414.00. The insurance paid him his contract fee of $191.00. There were also 4 other fees for 2 MRI's totaling over $2500.oo. I contacted the insurance company and have yet to hear from them. I also contacted the radiologist and requested he pay back the $191.00 he stole. He refused and so I refused to pay him the rest of his money untill he own's up to what he did and pays the money back. Of course he could loose his licence, 13 years of study and $650,000.00 a year plus pay check. To make a long story short, he hired a collection agency who has ruined my name and my credit: (your story means nothing to them) and now he hired a lawyer to take me to court. You guessed it, after his lawyer and his well taught witness finished with their lies the judge gave them their judgement. He was not interested in the least that they had committed fraud on the ins. company and me, but also had to tell a horundas lie just to clinch the judgement. To top it all off, they filed it on my credit report the same day. They didn't even have the decency to wait the thirty days allowed me by law to appeal. Bottom line is; the radiologist set out to destroy my name and credit because I exposed his crime. Now at 62 years old and disabled I will probably die before I get this off my record. As a minister I have plenty of time to think, and I wonder how many more poor souls have been robbed and their good name and credit ruined by these white collar theives. What is a person supposed to do ?