Question

NolLycaenion

medical bill I thought I had insurance for
so I had a doctors note to get blood tests run, went to get the tet gave them my insurance card an what not, get the blood drawn go on my way.

no one bother to point out my insirance wasn't accepted or that I'd need to pay in full, on top that I never even got the results

this was about a year ago and I was and am sadly err kinda homeless but with a part time job so I haven't exactly been getting my mail well

all I know is I seem to own the lab 1500 for test results I never got and was never told insurance was no good, which even on their website says that in that case I'd have to agree to one of their payment plans which from my memory was never brought up and I had no clue about

would them not bring up the insurance and not getting the results effect the bill at all? still waiting for a reply from them in email