Question

TheCreditGame

Is it time to settle in and wait now, credit rebuild
I recently purchased a vehicle when my old one conked out for the last time.
I ended up with a subprime loan with a really high interest rate, and it got me into the idea of rebuilding/repairing credit.
At the time of this loan ($10000 @ 22.9 interest for 54 months) my FICO from Transunion was 515
I signed up to CreditKarma, opened a Capital One Secured (200 limit), Credit One Platinum (300 limit), a couple of store cards using SCT (combined 1000 limit), disputed derogatories from 4-5 years ago (one remains and will have to be paid as it is relatively new)

So the basic gist of it all, I am sitting at a 593 TU, 635 EQ with about 1500 available credit, less than 10 percent utilization (i am using these cards for small purchases and paying them off monthly), 11000 in outstanding debt between the auto loan and the derogatory which is being paid off (PFD agreement)

Experian is similar, as I have an account there as well from disputing and nothing is different from my TU report.

My average age of accounts is only 2 months, but thus far I am at 100% pay history with no other bad marks coming in, I wont let that happen anyway.

Have I done all I can for now, or is there more.I can do? Or more I should do, my inquiries are at 8 and 3, TU and EQ respectively so I know applying for more now is a bad idea.

Am I good? Time to sit on it for a couple years? Or should I be looking at something else I am forgetting or have not yet seen? I do plan to refinance this auto loan after it has a bit of history reported on it.