Question

X3N1UM

If I got an email from CK stating a new account, did I get approved for a card?
Yesterday, I applied for a CC. I got a response on Amazon's site stating they would need further review. Later on that night, I received an email from CK stating that a new hard inquiry was added. I understand that and I was just waiting for an email stating not approved. Today, I received another email from CK stating: "You have a new account listed on your credit report." When I click details in the email, I can't find anything on my CK that shows a new account.

Does that mean I did get approved for CC or is it a hard inquiry account?