I paid my medical bill on 15th, was put into collections two weeks later!
I recently lost my job, but recovered a new one quickly. I made a payment agreement to catch up. I paid my payment (the payment went through on my account! The woman even changed my due date so it'd be easier for me) and after two weeks it shows up on my credit karma as TWO collections. It dropped my score TEN points!

Payment was done on the 15th and its being reported at collections from between 19th to 27th.

Can I call and have it pulled back? I've never had a collections before but I literally made a payment days before with the agreement on the new payment plan as well as the new due date!