I only have one student loan for 1557 but it is on there 6 times is it possible to get this erased
my one student loan is on my credit report 6 times causing my school work to be lower than what it should be I also have a question regarding insurance credit score I don't have any home insurance and my auto insurance has been current for the last three years so why is my why is my credit score so low on that I didn't even know that there actually could be an auto insurance credit score I thought it was all one credit score