Question

btagg

I need to get a bill consolidation loan with bad credit
I am currently 17,000 in debt between credit cards and a personal loan. I need to get a bill consolidation loan.

Considate

I'm trying to considate some bills and get my interest rate down. I pay extra on every debt I owe but with the interest of all bills being so high I am not able to get any where to get these paid off.
I have bought a house and there were problems that were suppose to of fixed and after being in the house now for over a year I'm finding more and more things that were fixed. Just to make things look good so I had to take out a loan and get credit cards to pay the fixing if this stuff.
I'm real serious on trying to get my score high and I don't know what to do
Thank you
Matthew Walker

Ash

I'm 19,000 in debt and also have bad credit score (541). I tried to apply to the top 10 so called consolidate lenders, such as, prosper, springleaf, and many others. In order to receive a loan from them you have to have good credit or better. The only loans you can get from other lenders are $1000.00; which doesn't cover or help with anything, it just adds on to more debt. I too need a lender that is willing to give me a loan that will pay off my current debt, and I will just pay that lender, but it is impossible. Your best bet is to join a debt company that will set up a DMP and communicate with your creditors, but make sure you keep up with payments, because they will drop you. Your other best bet is to file bankruptcy; even though its the last resort, it may help you to relax more. I'm thinking about filing bankruptcy, because I feel like I'm out of options now, I ruin the chance with Incharge debt solutions ( due to being a full time student, I didn't make a lot of money and couldn't keep up with payments). I work double shifts, plus part time school; now I'm ready to drop out to pay as much as I can. I don't want to file bankruptcy, but it may be my only option now. If anyone knows a lender that will lend this much money and shift my debt please let me know. I DON'T WANT TO FILE BANKRUPTCY!

Monthly bills

Need some help with a couple bills this month and only need about 1500 can you help.

You need to try and apply for installment loans... Try Frankling Financial!!

Walkamatt

Do they help,people in Klamath falls Oregon

Greenpath credit counselors.  Highly recommended.