I need a little help!! Student loan defaulted but now repaying...
I let a student loan go into default. I was younger and dumber then, but I just recently started making monthly payments w/ them. How long will it take to reflect to a lender/ come out of derogatory on my credit report that i am making the agreed upon payments? Also will this affect my credit score in a positive manner? After pulling my credit report I also had a couple of old debts showing up in collections and a judgement from years ago, not a lot of $ so to speak but still they were there, I paid them off in full. How long should I wait to see if the collections reflect "paid in full" on my credit report? Or if they get removed from my credit report? I'm just wondering what to expect to happen w/ my credit score? I paid the judgement off at the courthouse and they gave me a receipt, but I'm just wondering if that will come off my credit report now that it is paid? Do I need to send a copy of that receipt to someone? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for your time, much appreciated.