Question

KristoferRyatz

I just got my student loans into Good standing, How much will that impact my credit
I have a current credit score of 580, I just payed off all accounts in collections, and only have 1 credit card which I always pay off every month. I have student loans accts showing against my credit that I just completed the 9 month payment program to bring them in good standing ( Although it has yet to report on my credit, hopefully this month as I just completed the program). I am wondering how big of a impact will that have on my credit score? I am looking into buying a manucfactured home and property for 175k. So besides my student loans, i have no debt in collections and no negative marks on my credit in 3 years, and perfect payment history on my credit card. Do you think I have a chance of getting qualified for morgage , I currently make 65-70k a year depending how well I do on commision and credit karma says I have a debt to income ratio of 0%. I have worked very diligently over this last two years after getting a good job to repair my credit, But I noticed after paying off all my accounts in collections my Credit score didnt raise very much, Is the Student loans what is affecting me so negatively?