Question

Danpustizzi

I have a 730 score, but over the past 2 years I have been declined for 4 + different CCs.
I have the exact oposite problem as everyone else, I have good credit. I just can't get a credit card.

What could possibly be blocking my acceptance?

Most Helpful Response

Try backdoor numbers

When you get rejected for a card, try to call the back door number of the issuing bank for a reconsideration. More often than not, when a company pulls your credit report, they just have a small portion of the whole picture about how you deal with your loan(s). You can see that the credit report from TransUnion, for example, can be different than that from Experian and Equifax. Speaking directly with a credit analyst can give him or her a better and more precise perspective of your credit profile that helps invert a reject into an acceptance. Good luck!