Question

damienwaz31

i have 28k dollars in medical depth, 6k Apartment dept, and about 3k everything else what do i do???
It's simple I'm 32 years old with 2 kids 8 and 6 and I want to buy a home for us which means I need a credit score of 680 ish. I don't know what to do with my credit score only at a 520. I have no credit cards. No loans. How can i get credit cards that don't need money down first or my credit cards have a limit of whatever i have paid for. I would like a credit card that has a line of credit around 2k plus. Bottom line i want a life again. Help me plz?????????