Question

MrBrooks661

How to see and remove false evictions from credit report
I was living with father we have same first and last name while looking for own place after father lost house was informed by multiple realty companies of eviction never signed lease or even went to realty place father went through father claims he didn’t use my social but somehow I have an eviction also only thing I did have was mail going to house for mailing address and not as living due to only staying the night and showering once in a while

In 7 days thats sounds very suspicious???

i

Jensetter04

Hello Everyone, for the past 18 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 7 days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com.) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. You will be glad you send him a message

undefined

You generally do not see evictions on your credit report, unless you owed the previous landlord money and did not pay up anything you legally owed them. However, on your full credit erport, there is a "Public Records" section that can list evictions.

--

To get one removed, you'd have to go back to court, where the original judgement originated.

GET IT DONE HERE

GET IT DONE HERE

jali3

in 7 days that sounds suspicious

FIX IT HERE

If you have an eviction on your reports you'd see it. The rest of your post is gibberish...please use grammer & punctuation.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at  besthacker0509 @ gmail . com  He's affordable and always at your service.  

FIX IT HERE