How or Can I Get Hard Hits Removed That I Didn't Give Permission.
It's not right they ran my credit like 6 times with hard hits and I also didn't give permission to do it. I gave approval for 1 time and it was approved. I bought a vechicle on May 29th-June 1, 2015, gave the dealship my info. I was approved on the 1st try. So I go home because they had to get it ready and put the side-steps on. I'm sitting at home and I had Credit Karma at the time, all of a sudden Credit Karma kept sending me emails to my cell phone about the all these unnecessary hard hits on my credit. (Thank You Credit Karma!) I called the salesmen up right away and asked him whats going on, I'm getting all these "Hard Hits On My Credit Report!!" He tells me that he was trying to get me a better rate, I said I was already approved, I don't know why he did this since Chrysler goes through the bank that I was 1st aproved with the 1st time he ran it.
When I get there to pick up the vechicle the salesmen tells me that it only stays on your credit, I think he said: "60 or 90 day."
That was a bunch of bull and I didn't know that at that time that it wasn't true.
I need someone's help Please or Credit Karma Help me out again.
Your Help will be Very APPRECIATED!

This happens all the time and there is not much that you can do about it. When you gave the dealership you gave them permission and that will stand, unless you have something legal and in writing that they were only to submit your information to one bank, but I am sure that is not the case. Multiple hard inquiries for an auto loan are only scored as one inquiry when done within a window of time. Even though you see them all they will only be scored as one. The damage from that will subside after a year and in two years they will completely vanish.

Hi zzzroc2005! Sorry to hear you went through this. Unfortunately like TryingToUnderstand said, this happens all the time and auto dealers don't care. I believe the saleman when he says he just wants to get you a better rate, as he was probably trying to reprice you for the loan (but he cant do so without conducting new hard inquiries). It's extremely frustrating, but know that credit inquiries have a pretty low impact on your overall credit score. Making monthly payments on time over time on your new auto loan will help you improve your score. And after 2 years, all 6 hard inquiries will be removed. Hope this helps!