Question

stevez33

How much of a fico increase being added as an authorized user?
When 2007-2008 hit i stopped paying everything literally, 13 baddies currently on my report, about 9 of them are scheduled to fall off within the next 8months. My fico was 554 in Feb, got a car loan but had a hefty 14K down payment for a 22K car. I have a creditonebank card 750 limit and just got approved for a capone quicksilver one 300 limit, its a start but not fast enough for me. My score today on CK is 594 and Ex 615, so about a 50-70pt increase in 6months which is pretty good. I just spoke with my mom she has 1 citi and a Boa card both have about a 1-200 dollar a month balance and both have 17-20K limits on them. I dont even want the card but will it help alot if she added me as an auth user to either of these? Both have been opened well over 10yrs no lates or baddies ever on them, just trying to boost my score up to 700 as fast as possible as id like to buy a house in a year or two. SHe also has a 14K discover with minimal balance. THoughts>?