How much and how quickly does paying of my debt improve my fico score
My credit score is between anymore 411 (Equifax), 516 (Transunion) and 528 (Experian). I have never really been able to establish credit. I do have derogatory accounts on my credit for some doctor bills, University of Phoenix, and an unpaid bill from the phone and cable company. I had defaulted on some student loans, however, they were paid this year when my tax check was deferred to cover what I owed. All together I owe about $5,300 on my credit. I did take out a loan from RISE credit in May 2014, refinanced it in October 2014 and paid it off in full in February of this year. In April of this year I was also able to get a Capital One unsecured Mastercard with a $300 limit. So, how much and how quick does paying off my debt improve my score? How much would my score go up if my debt is paid? Is there anything else I should/can do to improve my credit? Thank you!