Question

ftf

how do i get my credit score from equifax (free)

Page 1 of 2   Previous | Next

FREE CREDIT SCORES

You can get your free credit scores with no credit card required.  I have these so I know it's real:

Transunion -   www.creditkarma.com
Equifax -           www.quizzle.com

Experian -        www.credit.com OR www.creditsesame.com

Suzannabanana

quizzle uses transunion- not equifax.

FREE CREDIT SCORES

Transunion -   www.creditkarma.com
Equifax -           www.quizzle.com

JayPA

quizzle is perfect for Equifax.  Remember Equifax is always the lowest score, at least it has ALWAYS been the lowest out of the 3 for me.

Suzannabanana

quizzle uses transunion, not equifax.

www.myfico.com/  Just make sure you cancel subscription before ten day trial is up or they will charge your card a minimum of 3 months for 14.95.   I set a calenday reminder to call the number here https://www.myfico.com/help/subscription/contact.aspx to do that.

joshuasulwerski

now myfico.com is 4.95 for 30 day trial. then what you said is true too. equafax wouldn't give me my annual free report because i answered the security questions wrong, but really right!!! they asked 4 questions about loans that never existed so I choose never happened and they told me I answered wrong and wouldn't give me the bleeping report for free, but that I'd have to send in a bunch of info and there customer support line is a joke for the amount of hold time I've been on so far w noone yet; so unfortunately i'm buying it for 4.95. Equafax probably owns myfico, like one of the kids of the equafax owners owns myfico... probably, but presumably its worth finding out why my credit is so awful when I always met my commitments.

jsahota

Equifax is running a scam I think.  I tried to get my free credit report and they rejected saying I did not answer the security questions correctly.  I have faxed them with my DL to send me the free credit report.  

quizzle.com gives you a free report/score from experian without a credit card or trial offer of anything

calismom2009

Thank you! I got my free Equifax from Quizzle!

trentk102

I just signed up for Quizzle and they are using Transunion now was hoping they used Equifax.   I'm looking for someone that uses equifax due it it being way lower score...two credit cards I have that offer scores list me at 641, transunion website 669, ( on credit karma  TU 669, Equifax 655) and Eperian website 645....these all seem close right.? I was glad to see the consistancy and was feeling pretty confident that my credit was impoving nicely from a low in the mid 500's after a lose of employement.  But when i signed up for Equifax  it has credit score range listed as  555-575 from all 3.   What!!!!!  I was shocked to say the least.

I don't get how Equifax can report TU's credit score at 575 when TU's website states 669 and  they did the same with Experian 555 vs 645...these are huge differences. almost 100 points!

Credit scores make no sense and I don't see how I can have any confidence when going for a new car loan the end of next year when my score from Equifax are 100 points lower than other with the same info and yes I checked them against each other. Consumers get screwed at every turn.

annualcreditreport.com though that's not Equifax...it's all three (but only once a year)

You won't be able to get your credit score from Equifax for free, but you can always use Annual Credit Report (https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp) to get your credit report from any of the three agencies once a year.

If you want your score from a particular agency, like Equifax, you will need to pay. They have a paid service available on their website (equifax.com) that allows you to check your score several times a year, but like I said, it is not free.

equifax credit score

Equifax credit score has always been my lowest score and I had been using quizzle.com to monitor it, but when I checked recently I noticed that they use transunion now, not equifax. Has anyone found anywhere else that I can check for free without having to do a "free trial" with a credit card?

I am trying to get my credit back into the good and equifax is the hardest to get back up. 

amberae1142

I cannot find an Equifax free - truly free either. Why is is that Equifax is always the lowest? I do not want to run my 1 free annual report yet because in a couple of months I have some big changes that will come, and I want to get the free ones then before I try to get a mortgage. But the last time I went to the bank to check on financing the only one they looked at was Equifax and they would not qualify me for a loan. But my Transunion and Experian now have Excellent scores. So frustrating!

equifax report issues

I mailed in my DL and my ss card to get my report from equifax since annualcreditreport said equifax doesn't do online requests like the other 2 bureaus do. Quizzle doesn't work for me because in verifying my identity, they said they weren't able to do so so I can't acces my credit file...but Equifax's site said the same thing....what's the difference between a credit file and  a credit report? Aren't they the same? Or are they different? Also, I can't disupute any info on the equifax report because the site can't access my credit file....I dont know why. :( Someone help. 

Tell me the difference between a credit file and a credit report (if the're even different) and tell me why I can't challenge discrepenceies of info on my equifax report. I'm trying to remove a home address and a false statement on my credit report that I didn't make. I'm an identity theft victim and I'm trying to fix my now ****-poor credit. Please answer my questions. It's urgent! 

Also, any other sites besides those already given to get my equifax credit would be much appreciated! 

Equifax report issues

Free Credit Report Availability

Hi,

I ordered my annual free credit report onlilne, printed out the confirmation and closed out my session only to realize after reading the printed confirmation that my credit report from Equifax was not going to be mailed to me but instead was ONLY available during that session (which I closed prior to knowing this). How do I get access to this session again or secure the report that I ordered? Thanks for your assistance.

Much obliged to you...

CREDITONTHERISE

Log back on to equifax dispute page and proceed as if you're ordering disputing something...  You'll then have your confirmation number and your full credit report.  As a matter of fact you can do this with all three credit bureas.  Keep those confirmation numbers as you'll be able to view your reports for at lease a year FREE!

Page 1 of 2   Previous | Next