Question

cjferancy

How do I contact the credit reporting agency to report a deragatory mark that has been removed?
I received my free annual credit report within a year and the mark that I'm referring wasn't on there at that time. I had a mark that had been disputed and cancelled. I have the letter verifying this information. Yet, it still is on my Trans Union credit report.

How long does it take for my credit report to show that the mark had been removed? It had been several months when it was supposedly removed by the collection agency.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Chris