How can I setup an installment loan for the sole purpose of transferring credit card debt to it?
I've been desperately trying to increase my credit score for over 2 years, but I haven't been able to budge my Transunion score. It has been strongly recommended to me to either create or obtain an installment loan to either pay back directly or to transfer credit card debt to it before gradually paying of the installment loan. I paid cash for my own car. Is there a way to setup a 0% loan against (part of) it's cash value in order to pay off credit card debt, as has been suggested to me? Any ideas regarding how to quickly increase my FICO score, which Transunion forces it to remain low without wasting money on secured credit cards or regular credit cards (like BOA's) that do nothing but conduct hard inquiries resulting in huge declines in credit scores, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any constructive advice you can provide.

(P.S. The only reason I obtained a credit card to start with was to hopefully increase my credit score(s). So far, I've only had luck increasing Experian and Equifax's ratings.)