Question

joethemenace

had auto repo reversed due to dealership error, how do i remove the repo from my credit report?
Dealership made an error during the buying process which caused the payments i was making on time to appear as a month late, after the car was repossessed and multiple calls back and forth with the bank, my lawyer was able to have the repossession reversed as long as i paid what i owed up until that point in full. which i did, and the car was returned to me and the loan term continued as originally agreed. Now the only problem is that the repossession still shows on one of my credit reports as still owing the full amount of the loan. The car is now paid off but the loan still shows up on the report. Is there something i can do now, even though the loan is paid off?