Question

bonray324

Had a collection item removed from credit report why did credit score go down?!
There was a medical debt from over 3yrs ago on my credit report. Was told by the co. i am trying to refinance with that I needed to have it showing as paid. I didn't think I owed it so I disputed it and wrote a letter for deletion to the collection company. They did delete it and it was totally removed from all credit reports. My credit score went down immediately,so the original terms of the refinance won't be as good as they were before the deletion. What happened here? Makes no sense!