Graduated student loan repayment
I am currently on a standard 10 year repayment with a min payment of $300 per month. I pay at least $400 per month and throw extra month at it several times throughout the year. (I work on commission).

I'm considering consolidating to a 20 year graduated repayment plan. This would raise the interest rate on half of my loans. However, it would drop my payment to $165 per month allowing me to continue to pay the $400 per month and have my loans paid off within 5-6 years.

Does anyone have experience with using the graduated repayment program and does my theory make sense? I did the math on an excel sheet and calculated the additional amount and though its certainly not exact, I should be able to pay off my loans much sooner.

Feedback please?? :)