Question

Creditunsavy

federal student loan help
Hi. I have two federal student loans that are supposed to fall off my credit report this summer. I recently entered their rehabilitation program and made one payment after being told that after 9 payments they would remove any negative reporting. Thought that sounded great. But today I realized it was supposed to fall off my report in a few months so I thought just settling a one time payment would suffice and then in a couple months it would be gone anyway.
Question is....since I made that one time rehabilitation payment and will make the rest on a one time pay off in the next couple days, does that start the bad debt clock again or will it still fall off this summer when 7 years is here finally ?