Question

Posted in Saving Money

Dester30

Does anyone know a small bank or lender that i can go to to ask for a small loan, of 3000 or less?
i am looking to move into an apartment, but I i cant seem to save the first month and security, and would like to borrow up to 3000 just to move into an apartment with my fiancé and son.

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Aloha Dester30, I'll second that thought

Aloha Dester30, I'll second that thought. A credit union is often a much better and more competitive place to shop for small loans. I've been a CU member for about 20 years, and for a little while I was even a member of their supervisory committee. It surprised me how much better their car loan, savings, checking, etc. etc. was compared to my local commercial banks. They almost always beat them in each and every category that I checked on. The credit unions are concerned with taking care of their members, as opposed to a commercial bank which is concerned with making a profit off of you. In there lies the magic. Last tip I'll leave here is that a credit union staff or manager is more accessible than a banks, if you have unique issues, you can sit down with your credit union staff or manager and talk one on one to get their advice or even help. I've never chatted with my regular commercial banks managers, but I chat with my credit union manager all the time and we're on a first name basis.

So this is just my humble 2 cents, and of course your mileage may vary. 

Take care and God Bless Dester30.

v/r,

SpartanHiker

Best thing to do wsould be to check with the financial institutions in your area, which you can find in the phone book.

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next