Question

ConsultingCouple

Does a car lease under the name of my business (LLC) impacts my personal debt-to-income ratio
My spouse and I own a consulting business, setup as an LLC.
We are considering leasing a new car under the name of the LLC.
However, because a company does not have a credit score, the car dealer explained that he will need to run our personal credit scores, to determine whether we would qualify for the lease, or not.
And that is totally fine with us.
However, what we are not clear about, is whether this lease, that is going to be paid entirely by our company, is going to affect our personal debt-to-income ratio.
To be even more specific: we currently have not debt at all, and are looking at buying a home in the next few months.
If we get the car lease under the name of our company, are we going to be penalized when we want to buy our home?
Or are these two separate things?
Thanks.